December 31, 2013

A Bright & Beautiful Beginning

Welcome to Kendra Wesley Writes! This is a blog created to collect my stories and prose. I've felt a conviction in my heart to do what I love and to do it now. Since I was a young child I've dreamed of publishing my own stories. While I aspire to fulfill that goal of mine I wanted a place to write freely and without inhibitions. I have quite the journey ahead of me, but with God's help I know my dreams will become reality.

For those of you stumbling upon this blog, a little more about me: I'm 25. I am married to a wonderful guy, Daniel, and we were blessed with our sonshine, Ezekiel, July 2012. I'm a former preschool teacher who's living the stay-at-home-mom life. My favorite color is ruby red. I'm a Wizard of Oz fanatic. I love to dance. I love to read, too - what kind of write doesn't? - and I'll be sharing reviews of my favorite stories and such along the way! I will do anything and everything to make people laugh. Oh, and I have hundreds of stories in my head that I would love to share with you.

Once again, I welcome you into my own little world. It's time to let my overactive imagination take the lead and let the words flow. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be writing you soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment